GeneralHome News About ER 2010 Website ER Website
ContributorsPeter P. Chen Award 2009 Camera-ready submission Call for Papers Call for Workshops Call for PhD Colloquium Call for Posters and Demos Call for Panels Call for Tutorials Manuscript Preparation
ConferenceConference Program Keynote Speakers Accepted Papers Workshops Posters and Demonstrations Panels Tutorials Conference Committee Program Committee
ParticipantsRegistration Venue Travel Information &
Invitation Letter Accommodation Attractions Maps Transfers & Optional
MiscellaneousPublicity Materials Contact Sponsors
Camera-ready Paper Submission
- The final version of the paper should not exceed 10 pages (workshops) or 14 pages (conference), including references and appendices, if any.
- Each paper will be included in the proceedings only if at least one author registers and pays the conference fees, including extra page charges, if applicable, before July 20th, 2009.
- Authors must submit final manuscripts using the LNCS style (link). Each final version of the paper must strictly follow the LNCS formatting style. Springer may reject your papers when the manuscript is not in proper format.
- Please send the information below before July 6th, 2009 to Daniela Musa (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Proceedings Chair.
Please, inform the workshop name in the subject of the message.
- Completed copyright form at http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html.
- Source (input) files:
- For example, LaTeX2e files for the text and PS/EPS or PDF/JPG files for all figures
- Any further style files and fonts you have used together with your source files and that are not generally available at CTAN.
- Final DVI file (for papers prepared using LaTeX/TeX).
- Final PDF file (for reference).
- RTF files (for word-processing systems other than LaTeX/TeX).