The International Conference on Conceptual Modeling is a leading international forum for presenting and discussing current research and applications in which the major emphasis is on conceptual modeling. Topics of interest span the entire spectrum of conceptual modeling including research and practice in areas such as theories of concepts and ontologies underlying conceptual modeling, methods and tools for developing and communicating conceptual models, and techniques for transforming conceptual models into effective implementations.
We encourage submissions relating to all aspects of conceptual modeling defined broadly, and particularly encourage work on topics of emerging interest in the research and development communities.
- ER 2019 and holidays of All Saints or Toussaint
- Industrial keynote Dr. C. Mohan
- Deadline extension to Apr. 21
- Keynote Prof. Marco Antonio Casanova
- The registration system is operational
- Brazil waives visas for visitors from U.S., Canada, Australia, Japan
- Workshops accepted – full list
- Call for Workshops proposals
- General Information Contact