The 7th Symposium on Conceptual Modeling Education (SCME 2017) is aimed at providing a forum for the education and teaching of concepts related to conceptual modeling. The scope of the SCME is the education of conceptual modeling at any level: undergraduate, graduate, professional or continuing education. The participants will be the following professors and we aspect a fruitful discussion with the participants.
- Barbara Weber (University of St.Gallen), Switzerland
- Geert Poels (Ghent University), Belgium
- Monique Snoeck (KU Leuven) Belgium
- Matthias Jarke (RWTH-Aachen University), Germany
- Oscar Pastor (Universidad Politecnica de Valencia), Spain
- Giancarlo Guizzardi (Free University of Bozen-Bolzano), Italy – Mediator