Jonatas Adilson Marques
Ph.D. Candidate in Computer Science
Advisor: Luciano Paschoal Gaspary
Institute of Informatics
Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul
Email: jonatas dot marques at inf dot ufrgs dot br
CV: English | Lattes (Portuguese)
Jonatas is currently a Computer Science Ph.D. candidate at the Institute of Informatics of the Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS). He was a visiting scholar at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign from September 2019 until July 2020 working with Kirill Levchenko at the Information Trust Institute. He holds a M.Sc. in Applied Computing (2017) and a B.S. with honours in Computer Science (2015) from the State University of Santa Catarina (UDESC). His research interests include communication networks, network management, network monitoring, software defined networking, and data plane programmability.
- IntSight: Diagnosing SLO Violations with In-Band Network Telemetry. [Video] MARQUES, JONATAS ADILSON; LEVCHENKO, KIRILL; GASPARY, LUCIANO PASCHOAL. ACM International Conference on emerging Networking EXperiments and Technologies (CoNEXT 2020), 2020, Barcelona, Spain.
- An optimization-based approach for efficient network monitoring using in-band network telemetry. MARQUES, JONATAS ADILSON; LUIZELLI, MARCELO CAGGIANI; TAVARES DA COSTA FILHO, ROBERTO IRAJÁ; GASPARY, LUCIANO PASCHOAL. Journal of Internet Services and Applications, v. 10, p. 12, 2019.
- Offloading Real-time DDoS Attack Detection to Programmable Data Planes. LAPOLLI, ÂNGELO; MARQUES, JONATAS ADILSON; GASPARY, LUCIANO PASCHOAL. IFIP/IEEE International Symposium on Integrated Network Management (IM), 2019. Best Student Paper Award.
- Explorando Estratégias de Orquestração de Telemetria em Planos de Dados Programáveis. MARQUES, JONATAS ADILSON; GASPARY, LUCIANO PASCHOAL. Proceedings of XXXVI Brazilian Symposium on Computer Network and Distributed Systems (SBRC), 2018. Best Paper Award. In Portuguese.
- Data Plane Programmability Beyond OpenFlow: Opportunities and Challenges for Network and Service Operations and Management. DA COSTA CORDEIRO, WEVERTON LUIS; MARQUES, JONATAS ADILSON; GASPARY, LUCIANO PASCHOAL. Journal of Network and Systems Management, v. 1, p. 1-35, 2017.
- Escada: Predicting Virtual Machine Network Bandwidth Demands for Elastic Provisioning in IaaS Clouds. MARQUES, JONATAS ADILSON; OBELHEIRO, RAFAEL RODRIGUES. In: 2017 IEEE International Conference on Cloud and Autonomic Computing (ICCAC), 2017, Tucson, AZ, USA. Proceedings of the 2017 IEEE International Conference on Cloud and Autonomic Computing (ICCAC), 2017.