I’m a Ph.D. student at the University of Antwerp, in Belgium. My research focuses on the design of a deterministic network management technology for providing end-to-end QoS guarantees in heterogeneous wireless networks.
I’ve achieved a master’s degree in computer science at the Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS) in 2015, Brazil. My research focused on SDN management through monitoring, visualization, and configuration activities.
Also, I’ve achieved a bachelor’s degree in information systems at the State University of Santa Catarina (UDESC) in 2012, Brazil.
- Management of Software-Defined Networking
- Network Monitoring and Measurements
- Interactive Network Chart Visualizations
- Software-Defined Networks Configurability
- Deterministic Networking
- Network Function Virtualization
- Heterogeneous Wireless Networks