GeneralHome News About ER 2010 Website ER Website
ContributorsPeter P. Chen Award 2009 Camera-ready submission Call for Papers Call for Workshops Call for PhD Colloquium Call for Posters and Demos Call for Panels Call for Tutorials Manuscript Preparation
ConferenceConference Program Keynote Speakers Accepted Papers Workshops Posters and Demonstrations Panels Tutorials Conference Committee Program Committee
ParticipantsRegistration Venue Travel Information &
Invitation Letter Accommodation Attractions Maps Transfers & Optional
MiscellaneousPublicity Materials Contact Sponsors
Call for Posters and Demonstrations Session
The ER2009 Posters and Demos session is an exciting and highly interactive way to demonstrate conceptual modeling research, and an excellent way to advertise the applicability of the results. Proposals should be focused on new conceptual modeling developments, advances in applying conceptual modeling, or innovative use of conceptual modeling techniques. The session is focused on academic and research software, and it is not intended for the demonstration of commercial products.
|Proposals:||July 6th, 2009|
|Notification:||September 9th, 2009 (see the accepted contributions)|
|Camera-ready:||September 23rd, 2009|
All submitted proposals must be formatted according to the instructions for submission format for research submissions.
Poster proposals must be no more than two (2) pages long and demos proposals must be no more than four (4) pages long. These page limits include all parts of the paper: title, abstract, body, and bibliography.
In case of demos, proposals must clearly describe what will be demonstrated and how the contribution will be illustrated interactively. Optionally, proposals can include a URL that shows a preliminary version of the demo (e.g., screenshots, or even better an interactive program).
Accepted contributions for the posters and demonstrations session will be published on a Special Issue of the "Journal of Theoretical and Applied Informatics" (Revista de Informática Teórica e Aplicada RITA) to appear in 2010.
More information on RITA (Revista de Informática Teórica e Aplicada) at:
Demonstrations and Posters Chairs
- Altigran S. da Silva (Co-Chair) - Universidade Federal do Amazonas, Brazil
- Juan-Carlos Trujillo Mondéjar (Co-Chair) - Universidad de Alicante, Spain
Demonstrations and Posters Program Committe
- Renata Araújo - Universidade Federal do Estado do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Michael Blaha - OMT Associates, USA
- Shaun Forgie - Method Maker Company, New Zealand
- Irene Garrigos - University of Alicante, Spain
- Marcos André Gonçalves - Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Mathias Jarke - RWTH Aachen, Germany
- Sergio Lifschitz - Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Jose-Norberto Mazon - Universidad de Alicante, Spain
- Sergio Lujan Mora - Universidad de Alicante, Spain
- Alkis Simitsis - HP Labs, USA
- German Shegalov - Oracle, USA
- David Taniar - Monash University, Australia
- Ricardo da Silva Torres - Universidade Estadual de Campinas, Brazil
- Gottfried Vossen - University of Münster, Germany