To settle your registration to the congress, you must process it through the on line registration form. No registrations will be considered if it does not come accompanied by the corresponding payment.
- Proof of student status must accompany all student registrations.
- Fees include coffee-breaks and lunches, full fees include the reception and the conference dinner.
- The “Student One Day Workshop” includes only the participation.
- For social events, extra tickets are available for the reception and the banquet.
- Member prices are available for IEEE, ACM, and SBC members. For the IEEE and ACM members the membership card number must be informed when registering; it will be verified off-line.
- At least one author of each accepted contribution must register to the conference under author registration (full fee – not a student registration). Authors are required to register before final camera-ready deadline (regular registration – even for students if they are the only present author) for conference or workshop authors. Otherwise, the paper cannot appear in the conference/workshop proceeding.
- If you have multiple accepted papers, each paper must have a separate author registration in order for their papers to be published. Author’s registration fees CANNOT be refunded.
- Cancellations are possible until Sep. 30, 2019 but are subject to an administrative fee of 30% of the paid amount. Cancellations are not possible after Oct. 1, 2019. The registered person can however be replaced without penalties until a week before the conference. In this case, please inform the General Secretariat as soon as possible.
- Online registration will not be available after Nov. 1, 2019. However, it will be possible to register on-site when you arrive.
- Students must upload a proof of student status (a PDF).
- For Brazilians only: os pagamentos por boleto e débito enceram-se dia 30/10/2019
- MEMBERS R$ 2.460,00;
- NON-MEMBERS R$ 2.600,00;
- STUDENTS MEMBER R$ 1.500,00;
- STUDENT NON-MEMBERS R$ 1.600,00
- Extra Ticket for the Conference Dinner R$ 280,00
- Extra Ticket for the Cocktail R$ 170,00
- Professional One Day Workshop – includes lunch (4/11/2019) R$ 450,00
- Student One Day Workshop – only conference (4/11/2019) R$ 270,00
- Professional One Day Tutorials – includes lunch (5/11/2019) R$ 450,00
- Student One Day Tutorials – only conference (5/11/2019) R$ 270,00
Any differences arising in the registration fees will be collected on site by the Conference Secretariat. In case that registration funds were wired late or, for unexplained reasons, were not credited on the Conference account at the time of registration, a photocopy of the receipt will be required. If no proof of payment can be presented, full payment will be required on site.