The ER 2019 Forum aims to create a platform for presenting and discussing novel research ideas addressing any of the ER 2019 conference topics as well as new emerging topics related to the conceptual modeling field. In this track, innovation prevails over maturity. The main goal of the ER Forum 2019 is to facilitate the interaction, discussion and exchange of ideas among presenters and participants.
The rules for ER Forum paper submission are similar to those for the ER 2019 conference. Therefore, we invite two types of submissions: Full papers with a limit of 14 pages, and short papers with a limit of 8 pages.
The papers must adhere to Springer’s LNCS submission formatting guidelines (for details see http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html). Manuscripts not submitted in the LNCS style or exceeding the page limit will not be reviewed and hence, they will be automatically rejected.
A paper submitted to ER 2019 Forum must not be under review in any other conference or journal during the time it is being considered for ER 2019 Forum. The submissions are due in PDF format through the ER 2019 submission system hosted by EasyChair. Please select the Forum track when submitting.
Publication and Presentation
All submissions will be reviewed by an international program committee. The volume of accepted ER 2019 Forum papers shall be submitted to CEUR-WS.org for online publication with the same submission format.
In order to propel discussion and feedback opportunities instead of the usual paper presentation session, the ER 2019 Forum papers will be presented in a “World-Cafe” setting initiated by a short elevator speech by each author. Therefore, physical presence of at least one presenter for each ER 2019 Forum paper is mandatory.
- Armel E.J. Lefebvre Utrecht University, Netherlands A.E.J.Lefebvre@uu.nl
- Beatriz Marín Universidad Diego Portales, Chile email@example.com
- Cristina Cabanillas Vienna University of Economics and Business, Austria firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fáber Giraldo Universidad del Quindío, Colombia email@example.com
- Fabiano Dalpiaz Utrecht University, Netherlands firstname.lastname@example.org
- Giancarlo Guizzardi, UFES, Brazil
- Hui Ma Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand email@example.com
- Marcela Ruíz ZHAW Zurich University, Switzerland firstname.lastname@example.org
- Martin Henkel Stockholm University, Sweden email@example.com
- Nelly Condori-Fernández Universidade Da Coruña, Spain firstname.lastname@example.org
- Óscar Pastor Universitat Politècnica de València email@example.com
- Raian Ali Bournemouth University, UK firstname.lastname@example.org
- Verónica Burriel Universiteit Utrecht email@example.com
Universitat de València, firstname.lastname@example.org, Spain