Publicado em: 27/07/2022
Ciclo de Palestras
IEEE CASS RS Talks 2022
No dia 05/08 às 13h30min (Horário de Brasília) ocorrerá a palestra “Ultimate field-effect transistors with 3D stacked nanowires” com o Prof. Volkan Kursun (Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway).
A transmissão será feita pelo canal do YouTube do IEEE CASS Rio Grande do Sul Chapter.
Confira as próximas palestras:
- August 12, Sandro Ferreira, Unisinos, Brazil, Design of High-IF Discrete-time Receivers for IoT : Demystifying Aliasing Trade-offs
- August 19, Rolf Drechsler, University of Bremen/DFKI, Germany, Polynomial Formal Verification: Ensuring Correctness Efficiently
- August 22-26, CHIP IN MINUANO
- September 9, Ian O’Oconnor, University of Lyon, France
- September 16, Said Hamdioui, Delft University of Technology, the Netherlands, Device Aware Test: The mean to win the war against unmodeled faults