Publicado em: 02/05/2022
Ciclo de Palestras
IEEE CASS RS Talks 2022
No dia 13/05 às 13h30min (Horário de Brasília) ocorrerá a palestra “HW/SW Codesign for Reliable Brain-inspired Computing on Unreliable beyond von-Neumann Architectures” com o Prof. Hussam Amrouch (University of Stuttgart, Germany,).
A transmissão será feita pelo canal do YouTube do IEEE CASS Rio Grande do Sul Chapter.
Confira as próximas palestras:
- May 2-6, EMicro/SIM 2022
- May 13, Hussam Amrouch, University of Stuttgart, Germany, HW/SW Codesign for Reliable Brain-inspired Computing on Unreliable beyond von-Neumann Architectures
- May 20, Alessandro Girardi, Unipampa, Brazil, Energy Harvesting Circuits for IoT Applications
- May 27, Peter Kennedy, University College Dublin, Ireland, Recent Advances in Frequency Synthesis
- June 3, Marcelino Santos, INESC, Portugal, Power Management Units for IoT
- June 10, Patricia Lustosa, PUCRJ, Brazil, Symmetric and Asymmetric Superlattice Quantum Well Infrared Photodetectors
- June 17, Vasillis Pavlidis, The University of Manchester, Signal Encoding – A Milestone Towards Energy Efficiency
- June 24, Ruhir Puri, IBM Research, USA, Engineering the Future of AI for the Software and the Hardware Design Industry
- July 1, Danilo Demarchi, Politecnico de Torino, Italy, Multisensor Smart Systems for Precision Agriculture
- July 8, Helmut Graeb, Technical University of Munich, Germany, Analog (Layout) Synthesis – Back to the Future