Publicado em: 20/06/2022
Ciclo de Palestras
IEEE CASS RS Talks 2022
No dia 24/06 às 13h30min (Horário de Brasília) ocorrerá a palestra “Engineering the Future of AI for the Software and the Hardware Design Industry” com o Dr. Ruchir Puri (IBM Research, USA).
A transmissão será feita pelo canal do YouTube do IEEE CASS Rio Grande do Sul Chapter.
Confira as próximas palestras:
- June 24, Ruchir Puri, IBM Research, USA, Engineering the Future of AI for the Software and the Hardware Design Industry
- July 1, Danilo Demarchi, Politecnico de Torino, Italy, Multisensor Smart Systems for Precision Agriculture
- July 8, Helmut Graeb, Technical University of Munich, Germany, Analog (Layout) Synthesis – Back to the Future
- July 22, Tiago Reimann, Siemens EDA, USA
- August 5, Volkan Kursun, NTNU, Norway, Ultimate field-effect transistors with 3D stacked nanowires
- August 12, Sandro Ferreira, Unisinos, Brazil, Design of High-IF Discrete-time Receivers for IoT : Demystifying Aliasing Trade-offs
- August 19, Rolf Drechsler, University of Bremen/DFKI, Germany, Polynomial Formal Verification: Ensuring Correctness Efficiently
- August 22-26, CHIP IN MINUANO
- September 9, Ian O’Oconnor, University of Lyon, France
- September 16, Said Hamdioui, Delft University of Technology, the Netherlands, Device Aware Test: The mean to win the war against unmodeled faults